Within the framework of the section “The Future of Veterinary Medicine”, a competition of student works is held. To participate in it are accepted works performed by students in production and for production. Preliminary selection of works by the Program Committee will be carried out.
We invite universities and companies to take part in the conference (online, offline) and send student papers.
Requirements for work:
- Coursework completed no earlier than 2023.
- Research work carried out no earlier than 2023.
- Graduation qualifying work 2023 or 2024, including preparing for defense.
- Master’s thesis 2023 or 2024, including preparing for defense.
- The topic of the work assuming the practical application of its results.
Works selected by the Program Committee will be selected for participation in the conference. Criteria:
- value of information
- the work was carried out on the basis of a pig farm, poultry farm, cattle farm or research institute
- work is aimed at solving production issues and improving production processes
- practical result
- clarity of presentation
- presentation quality
Student work submission deadline — is May 15.
Send student papers to:
Coordinator of the conference “The Future of Veterinary Medicine”
m. t. +7 923 258-31-15
Photo: members of the program committee of the conference “The Future of Veterinary Medicine”
Khutoretskaya Lyudmila Yurievna, Vice-Rector for Innovative Development of the Russian
Academy of staffing of the agro-industrial complex under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Dukhovsky Alexander Alexandrovich, Ph.D., Executive Secretary of the ECS for veterinary medicine at NSS, Moscow
Plokhova Anna Aleksandrovna, General Director of Elanko Rus LLC, Moscow