The conference is held offline with live broadcast to the Internet.
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you can connect using the Zoom service. All necessary instructions will be provided by the Organizing Committee.
Applications are accepted in the following formats:
commercial report (within the sponsorship packages ``sponsor``, ``official sponsor``, ``general sponsor``);
scientific and practical report (from a non-profit organization).
We invite you to submit your report also in the form of an article and in the form of a poster.
- Description of the veterinary drug and its action, schemes of application;
- Description of technology useful for the veterinarian on the farm;
- Description of a method for preventing or treating an animal disease;
- Description of experience in evaluating the effectiveness of a drug or technology;
- Description of the direction of development;
- Other information useful for the farm veterinarian.
The decision to include the report in the conference program is made by the Program Committee on the basis of the abstracts, presentation or text of the report. The cost of participation with a commercial report is 100,000 rubles. in 10 minutes. The cost increases proportionally if you need more than 10 minutes. One report cannot be more than 20 minutes. The content of sponsorship packages can be found here.
Scientific and practical reports from non-profit organizations are accepted free of charge. The decision to include reports in the conference program free of charge is made by the Program Committee. To make a decision, it is necessary to send a presentation and abstracts to the address of the Organizing Committee in advance (before May 1).
The competition for the best report is held at the conference.
The following qualities are evaluated: the value of information, the skill of the speaker, the clarity of presentation, the quality of the presentation.
Reports containing own developments, having scientific novelty and containing results that can be applied by veterinarians in production, participate in the competition for the Award. A.N. Grechukhin.
The texts of reports are accepted for publication in the conference proceedings.
The collection also accepts articles on the problems of the Conference. Publications are accepted based on already published scientific articles. The emphasis should be placed precisely on the practical significance of scientific development. The requirements for articles and presentations are as follows:
- All materials are accepted in Russian.
- Surnames, first names, patronymics, places of work of the authors must be indicated in full.
- All data taken from other sources must be in Russian and contain a link to the source.
- The structure of the article: purpose, materials and methods, description of the study, results, discussion and conclusion.