Site policy regarding the use of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data
This Agreement for the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Agreement) applies to all information that the site “Veterinary in APK” located on the domain name conference.veterina.ru, can get about the User while using this site.
- By providing his personal data, the User agrees to the processing, storage and use of his personal data on the basis of the Federal Law № 152-FL «About personal data» from 27.07.2006 y. for the following purposes:
- User registration on the site.
- Implementation of customer support.
- Receipt by the User of information about marketing events.
- Conducting audits and other internal studies in order to improve the quality of services provided.
- Personal data means any information of a personal nature that allows you to identify the User, such as:
- Full Name.
- Contact number.
- Personal data are used exclusively on electronic media and are processed using automated systems, except in cases where non-automated processing of Georgian data is required due to compliance with the security legislation.
- The website “Veterinary in APK” ensures the security of the User’s account from unauthorized access by encrypting the data transmitted by the user.
- The “Veterinary in APK” website undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases: At the request of the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation, only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In other cases, under no circumstances, the information that the User transmits to the site will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The “Veterinary in APK” website may contain links to other websites. The “Veterinary in APK” website is not responsible for the content, quality and security policies of these sites. This Agreement applies only to information posted directly on the site conference.veterina.ru.