Within the framework of the conference “Veterinary Science in the Agro-Industrial Complex” (section “The Future of Veterinary Medicine”), project groups are being formed, the purpose of which is to conduct experiments in the field of veterinary medicine, in which livestock and poultry farms are interested. They may concern the testing of a new technology or tool, the study of a veterinary problem.
Possible composition of project teams:
- A farm that has a task for the project team or for interns, or is interested in new employees, providing a base for the work of the project team;
- Trainees – students, undergraduates, graduate students of veterinary specialties;
- Representatives of scientific organizations – directors of the methodology;
- Representatives of pharmaceutical companies – suppliers of veterinary products.
As a result:
- The student gets acquainted with agricultural production, work in a pharmaceutical company, a scientific organization – can assess which career in which area suits him best, gets an incentive to stay in the agricultural industry or in related areas;
- Agricultural production, pharmaceutical production, science look at the student as a potential employee;
- Scientific organization receives a topic for publication, postgraduate student, connection with production;
- The pharmaceutical company receives a test result at a Russian enterprise and the trust of production, sales increase, brand advocate.
The results of the work of the project teams will be announced at the conference “The future of veterinary medicine” June 3, 2022.
Dear managers and chief veterinarians of livestock and poultry farms!
If you are interested in new employees, if you have a task or problem in the field of veterinary medicine, if you have a shortage of personnel and want to assess the potential of future employees, join the Future of Veterinary Medicine project.
Dear students and university representatives!
If you want to learn more about agricultural production, are looking for places of practice, topics for term papers and theses – we will be glad to see you as part of the project teams.
Applications, questions, wishes, please send by mail firstname.lastname@example.org